The mods you have chosen range from small visual tweaks like Better Butterflies and Smoking Torches and Candles, right up to full city overhauls and full UI updates. Are there any specific mods that you want to point out as most influential in this collection? I think the most influential mods of the collection are those that add more player choice (Check out the mods by Parapets, SomethingObscure, Andrealphus, Abramcf and my own Quest Expansion series!) But also mods that turn Skyrim into a more dynamic world (Environs, Lawbringer, Skyrim Realistic Conquering, Reputation and my own NPCs React mods). These are, I would say, the core aspects of the collection. This does not mean the rest of the game is left untouched though. The collection improves pretty much everything from cities, retextures, NPC visuals, gameplay, etc. I find, however, these other aspects are ultimately very much up to the user and they might want to tweak them to their liking, which is totally possible and en...
Komentar
Posting Komentar