SerialNuggetEater Can you walk us through the process of setting up your scene?
Can you walk us through the process of setting up your scene? What steps did you take to get the perfect shot? Well, everything begins with deciding where I'm going to take the shot. As of late, it's usually a simple solid color background, as some of the readers may know already if they're subbed to my Instagram page lol. But there are some exceptions, like the competition-winning screenshot, which was taken in a custom world space made by one of my friends. As for the scene building itself, the main struggle for me usually is setting up the lights. Still, it's definitely worth the effort 99% of the time; it adds so much to the scene. Of course, we have the posing, the one thing that does the shot. I see that many of my colleagues use pre-made pose packs; nothing wrong with that for sure. Still, there is just something about making your own thing that is unique and perhaps can be someone's inspiration to improve their screenarching skills, I think everyone can agr...
Komentar
Posting Komentar